Craig Mitchelldyer's Blog

My Random Thoughts and Photos

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Cool Surprise

Last night was my birthday. The HOG (Harley Owners Group) was having a chapter dinner ride. Basically, 50 bikes all make a nice little ride out in the country and then end at a restaurant and eat. Its fun riding with lots of bikes....anyway, My brother, who has been in El Salvador for the last year, is being transferred to Russia now and was supposed to come home Saturday sometime and will be home for a couple weeks before being shipped to the Motherland....well, so i thought. Jenn and my Mom and Kevin all planned this cool little surprise on me. As the group was pulling up to a light, Kev pulls up right next to me on a bike! I was so surprised. Very cool. So he joined the ride and it was a sweet. Then we went on another long ride this morning before watching the Ducks destroy Arizona State. It's nice to have my baby bro back in town for a while. Welcome home Kev.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/30/2006 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the greatest surprise! He told me he was going to surprise you as you pulled up... I just wish I could be there for it! Love you brother and hope you had a great birthday besides Kevin showing up... even though that helps a little!

     
  • At 10/01/2006 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, you were so surprised. i was next to him sitting on my bike and i look over and flip him off and it took him a minute to realize who i was. it was awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home