Craig Mitchelldyer's Blog

My Random Thoughts and Photos

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I think I've got a problem brewing.....


My neighbor brought her son into the studio the other day....Jordyn, who is never shy from the camera wanted me to take a photo with her and her little boyfriend, so I sat them next to each other....when she leans over to kiss him, he gives me a priceless look. I love this photo, but worry my little girl may be a bit too aggressive when it comes to the boys. :) I think I'll have to lock her up soon :).

4 Comments:

  • At 9/14/2006 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, youre so screwed... just make sure you tell all the boys that her uncle has lots of guns and hes crazy...

     
  • At 9/15/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Wingnut said…

    kids are so dang cute, daddy better be polishing up that shotgun soon for sure! At least hve it mounte dby the front door for "show" Very cute shot...

     
  • At 9/15/2006 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nature or nurture? well, she HAS spent most of her mornings outside of the womb with a loving male role model -- she's always going to want a male nearby now ;-)

     
  • At 9/22/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Andy Bronson said…

    my sister used to kiss the boy next door.. he is now a priest.. maybe you'll be so lucky...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home