Craig Mitchelldyer's Blog

My Random Thoughts and Photos

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

2

Wow. yesterday Jordyn turned two years old. Its really amazing to think that just two years ago, she was not even around, and now I cannot imagine life without her. What the heck did we used to do? I have no idea, but I do know that even when you have a long day, or a bad day or your grumpy, or something is bugging you....to her, your the best thing out there....those big eyes and a "Daddy" and nothing else even matters. Everyone always says "enjoy them while their young, they grow so fast" I never really took that seriously, until now, I look and BOOM, she's two. Where the heck did time go? I'll post a photo of her later...she's been helping me with a product shoot today so I have not shot a 2 year old photo of her yet...oops.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/21/2006 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my little grandaughter grew so much and is so damn cute. I'm looking forward to being around her, Bailey, and Brooklyne soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home