Craig Mitchelldyer's Blog

My Random Thoughts and Photos

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Something New!


This may not be all that interesting to non photographers out there, heck it may not be interesting to regular photographers, but I have added some major new functionality to my website. Thanks to PhotoShelter, I have integrated new galleries into my site and you can now purchase reprints using a credit card directly from www.craigmitchelldyer.com. The galleries also have a much cleaner look and feel and match my site much better than the old versions. The whole thing is seamless and even though the galleries are actually hosted on PhotoShelter, you can never even tell that you leave my site. It looks so slick! I love it! Look for more changes coming in the next few weeks. I will be adding new images to my portfolio pages and this blog will be moving to my main site as well, fully integrated with larger photos and easier navigation.

1 Comments:

  • At 10/23/2006 3:09 AM, Blogger Devin said…

    Very cool! I've always have used ExposureManager for my sales but it never has looked as good as yours does !!! (Perhaps if I learned how to use it...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home