Craig Mitchelldyer's Blog

My Random Thoughts and Photos

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Actual Work


Ok, Ok, so I did some real work today too. I shot a prep softball game for the Clackamas Review. I saw a sweet spot in the football stands that was almost directly over second base. I was pouring rain and I could see a break in the clouds and kept hoping for the sun to pop through so I could have some sweet light, maybe a rainbow, etc. but all it did was pour. I did shoot this shot of a fly ball to first.

I also shot an adorable little girl in the studio today. For this shot, I was shooting with the lights and then thought it would look cool with a real shallow Depth of Field, so I opened up to 1.8 and just used the modeling lights.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/07/2006 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Craig,

    I;m always so proud to tell people about your website and hear the feedback. I have amazing children.

    POPS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home